Oh no! What’s happened?
It looks like you may be locked out, but don’t panic.
- Did you forget your password? Just request a new one.
- Did your course expire? Get in touch to renew.
- Do you have access to this course? If you got the 3-month programme, it does not include the Vocabulary Booster Course, which becomes available when you renew.
- Did you get the 6-month course? Then you have access to EVERYTHING. It must be a glitch! Please try it with a different browser first and if THAT doesn’t work, just email me and I will get right back to you.
Thinking of joining the Academy?
Here’s what’s included.
Writing Task 1 and Task 2
Most people need help with IELTS Writing, so start here (but also feel free to do as much of the other skills courses as you can, depending on how much time you have available).
Do Weeks 1 and 2 (Task 1 and Task 2 Essentials) and then submit your writing for Friday Feedback.
The Task 2 Bootcamp is an intensive Task 2 course. Do this as a review after the main course.
Reading Course and Mock Tests
28 days of Academic Reading practice will take you through Parts 1-3, practising the different question types.
28 days of General Training Reading practice will take you through Parts 1-3, practising the different question types.
Speaking Courses and Practice
- Twice-daily Speaking classes with Will.
- Submit weekly Flipgrid videos for me to give you feedback (Speaking SOS).
Listening and Vocabulary Courses
If you find Listening easy, leave this course until last, or do a little a day for variety from the start.
If you’re aiming above Band 7, do the Vocabulary Course in Month 4, after you’ve completed the core courses.
Extra help and Practice throughout
Use these resources to immerse yourself in English and stay motivated.
Your Members Academy code gives you access to the premium features of CommonLit.org (Read aloud, translate, download, highlight and guided questions).
Extra language practice throughout
Grammar lessons are built into the course, so you can use the Grammar Course if you need extra practice with specific items, or follow one of the Grammar Bootcamps (below) to focus on specific areas of weakness (Conditionals and Perfect Tenses).
Keep working through the Vocabulary Course, and start looking at the Friday Takeaway blogs to see if there’s anything you’ve missed, or ace your high-level conditionals with the Bootcamp.
Need help? Message me on your favourite platform, or click here.
I'll get back to you as soon as I get your message.
Back to Home Page
Copyright © 2023 www.ieltsetc.com. All Rights Reserved | Privacy | Terms of Service | Log Out