IELTS Listening Course
This course focuses on developing the skills and strategies you need to get more points in the Listening Test.
The 28 days of videos and daily extra practice worksheets will give you
- strategies for answering different question TYPES
- ways to recognise signals and signposts that lead you to the answer
- a list of common gap-fill answers found in the past 7 Cambridge test books (I did some research – there are patterns!)
- practise with real tests followed by my explanations, so that you can hear what they say and understand it better
- extra practise with tricky parts of the test e.g. maps, spelling names, numbers etc
- test-day strategies for keeping your attention when you’re getting tired
- tapescripts with colour-coded highlights, language analysis and common wrong-answer mistakes
- information on how to fill out the Answer Sheet without losing marks
- all the PDF downloads* to keep forever (*videos are not downloadable)
If used together with the 28-Day Vocabulary Course, you will learn how to understand advanced vocabulary topics that often come up in the Listening test.
This course is suitable for the Academic and General Training Tests.
What happens next?
As soon as your payment is processed, you will get an automatic email with details of how to log in (please check junk mail).
Then you will get INSTANT ACCESS to all the amazing materials.
There’s a little yellow box for you to click which will help you find out where to start.
You’ll then be able to use the materials, and any others that I add, plus the Facebook group where I give advice and answer questions in our small community, for 3 months.
If you still have questions, you can contact me here and I will try to get straight back to you.
Looking forward to working with you!
All the best