IELTS Speaking and Pronunciation Course and 2 x Mock Tests for $99
This course and mock Speaking Tests and Feedback are designed to identify and fix your Speaking weak points just before the test.
In the 14 days of videos and daily extra practice worksheets you will learn how to:
- appear completely confident and make a fantastic first impression
- answer the different question types of questions with ease
- get totally ready for Part 1 – the only part you can prepare for
- stop worrying about answering the question in Part 2!
- use Part 2 models (videos and 2 x 30-Day Challenges included) to per’fect your 2-minute Long Turn
- change gear in Part 3: giving opinions, developing an argument, making generalisations, using conditionals, comparisons, modifiers, emphasis and modifiers
- give the examiner what they are looking for
- understand the Band Descriptors and how to meet the criteria for the band you need
- use a variety of tenses and complex grammar to answer specific questions
- make your language more complex
If used together with the 28-Day Vocabulary Course, you will learn how to integrate advanced vocabulary into your answers.
The pronunciation course will help you:
- understand the sound system and how it can ‘fix’ your pronunciation
- introduce you to the Phonemic Alphabet so you can use it for key sounds
- practise word stress so that you sound more natural
- change certain sounds for connected speech so that you sound more fluent
- make some ‘quick fixes’ like contractions
- avoid making some of the most common pronunciation mistakes
This course is suitable for the Academic and General Training Tests.
What happens next?
As soon as your payment is processed, you will get an automatic email with details of how to log in (please check junk mail).
Then you will get INSTANT ACCESS to all the amazing materials.
There’s a little yellow box for you to click which will help you find out where to start.
You’ll then be able to use the materials, and any others that I add, plus the Facebook group where I give advice and answer questions in our small community, for 3 months.
If you still have questions, you can contact me here and I will try to get straight back to you.
Looking forward to working with you!
All the best